Read our latest Bitcoin software review, the occupy wall st is scam and is confirmed, piggybacks on the popular Wall St movement of 2011, to sell its Bitcoin software. The populist sentiments and the slogan We are the 99% have also been hijacked to encourage unwary traders to sign on to this Bitcoin software so that in a Robin Hood style attack on Wall St, they will be able to carry out some legal trades and thereby “Take money from the rich 1% and redistribute it to the general public.”
What is Occupy wall street ? Another scam ?
Due to the fact that occupywallst.com , the Bitcoin trading app employs such revolutionary language, it would be a real shame if this Bitcoin software was a scam. The occupy wall st Bitcoin system is promoted as social network, once again pushing the idea that The People can join together to make a difference. It’s very simple to trade on the site; the steps are: watch the video and sign up; join your account to the account of a regulated broker; put some cash for trading with into your account; start earning money.
The homepage review for the occupy wall street app states that you can make thousands per day through the site’s automated trader and that you will be completely financially secure in 3 weeks if you continue to trade on this Bitcoin system.
Despite occupy wall st so-called association with the 99% Social Revolution, many review sites are already speaking up and advising a cautious approach. Theoccupywallst.com Bitcoin software may not be as people friendly as it declares itself to be: it may be just another scam, cleverly disguised as a helpful app.
The story goes that a mysterious Wall St banker set up a meeting with Jonah, one of the 99% Revolution’s leaders, in which he instructed Jonah in the uses of a special loophole which would assist him to copy the trades of the big Wall St traders. The unknown man wanted to help the hard working Americans who make up the 99%.
The anonymous founder (who could be a man called Walter Newman.) of the occupy wall street Bitcoin system took up the idea of helping the whole working class through the app he invented; he is promoting this Bitcoin software by saying that it can redistribute money from the rich to the poor, by helping the workers to “earn independently” of the wages Bitcoin system.
The Federal Reserve must be happy if this is real – lol – ALL Americans will be too 😛 ,99 % success – SCAM don’t fall in this lie
Who is Sarah Lockley?
Sarah Lockley is the documentary maker who introduces the promotional video about occupy wall street ; in her role as a journalist, she is the main link between Occupy Wall St, the movement and occupywallst.com, the Bitcoin trading platform. Her biographical information says that she is a former worker for MSNBC, who was fired because she chose to create a documentary about the 99% Revolution. Her political stance is an aspect of the publicity for the occupy wall st Bitcoin software that makes traders feel that by trading on this Bitcoin software, they are continuing the 99% revolution and acting against the very Wall St moguls who are in control of the money that the 99% should be able to use for themselves.
There are no Laws Governing the Story lines that Scammers use to Promote Themselves.
All of the promotional material that is used by new Bitcoin trading platforms, such as occupy wall street Bitcoin system, to explain their services to new traders, is freely produced. There are no laws that govern its production, or enforce the creators of these new trading platforms to tell the truth.
Reviewers may be alert to the warning signs, such as lack of true biographical information, using paid actors from Fiverr.com, false statistics about the profits that can be made and so on, but those who are beginner traders are left to rely on their common sense and on honest watchdogs such as our scam Bitcoin software and signals page .
The story line that occupy wall st uses to convince hard working people to sign up is manipulative and false. It is highly unlikely that Jonah and Anna, two of the leaders of the 99% Revolution, are now working for the occupy wall street app, in the interests of helping the working person to “legally steal” the money made from profitable trades of Wall St Brokers. Despite the clever marketing, reviewers are withholding judgement about this app. Occupy wall st.com has not been proven to be a scam as yet, but in all likelihood, this is the case.
Is the reviews about the Occupywallst.com trusted ?
The Occupy wall street Bitcoin system is promoted as a game changing opportunity. This site functions a little like Facebook, although instead of searching for photos of friends and followers, it searches for high-yielding trades. By linking your account to one of the traders who works on the trading platform, a trader can copy the brokers’ trades or have the broker copy them for him/her. The brokers on the occupy wall st signals swear that they use all the techniques of the 1%, because these are the trades they have learned to use themselves, when they too were Wall St brokers.
Now they are protesting against the rich 1% by making the occupy wall street Bitcoin software available to the public.
The brokers on occupy wall st say that they have not sold out, that in fact they are doing the complete opposite: they are funneling money away from the stock market in to the hands and bank accounts of hard working people. The anonymous investment banker who sent the mystery email to Jonah said that he felt it was his calling to help the working class all over the world.
To give this anonymous man the benefit of the doubt, this may be true. Very few testimonials or feedback have showed up on the internet from traders who have signed up on occupy wall street revolution to strongly prove an opinion either way.
Check My winning signals list – Join the best Bitcoin signals providers
Conclusion – Dont loss your Investment
Sarah Lockley says that only apathy can hold people back from profiting with this life-changing new Bitcoin system. It’s true that the occupywallst.com Bitcoin software is easy to use and the automated or copy-trading method is also very easy to learn.
And yet, is the occupy wall street Bitcoin software a scam? After the big sell in the promotional video, it would be nice to believe that these people are 100% sincere, or even 99% sincere. The strongest probability though, is that they are only 1% sincere and that most of the profits they are funneling away from the stock market are going not into the bank accounts of the workers, but into their own pockets .